Have you ever thought about investing in the stock market but weren't sure where to start or what to buy? Share investing is easier than you think.
Women are becoming increasingly financially savvy. They want to improve their financial future and are looking to the stock market to help them achieve their goals. Tracey Edwards is one of these savvy investors. In this completely revised edition of the best-selling Shopping for Shares, she let you in on her investing secrets and step-by-step plan for researching and selecting the right companies at the right time so that you too can profit from the stock market.
Written in a no-nonsense, conversational style Shopping for Shares
will show you:
- how much money you need to start investingùit's less than you think;
- the psychology of making your first tradeùit doesn't have to be scary;
- 'rules' for trading in the short term or investing for the long term;
- the best times to buy and sell;
- what you should do when the market takes a downward turn;
- how you can still invest if you don't have a lot of timeùa.k.a. the 'lazy girl's guide to investing'.