The truth is simple: when kids don't sleep well, their parents don't, either. But a good night's rest is essential for everyone in the family, and this book offers real-world solutions. Focused and easy to read, this guide complies what the experts from diverse schools of thought have to say about helping your child sleep through the night - allowing you to choose the methods that will work best for your family. Discover the different ways you can:
- Increase the number of hours you sleep per night.
- Feel less fatigued during the day.
- Have more time and energy for your children and spouse.
- Take comfort in the knowledge that your child is getting the rest he or she needs.
- Delight in your child's improved daytime demeanour.
Enriched with inspiring stories from parents who have overcome the difficulties you're facing now, Sleep
is the supportive, manageable resource of every parent's dreams.