Leave your story to family and future generations. Place yourself in Australia's history. Share family stories, anecdotes, traditions.
Tell Me Everything Grandma
- It can simply be a discussion book tracing the development of Australia from the original Australians to modern day milticultural Australia and your place in it.
- An historical record of your personal journal.
- An emotive record of your journey as you saw and interpreted your life and its experiences.
- A record of family secrets you may write and store away to be read way into the future.
- A record of family anecdotes, traditions, rhymes, games.
- A work book to share with your grandchild, child or significan person, to be added to through the years.
- Simply photos, drawings, single words.
is a journey through one’s life through their eyes. The wording evokes emotion.
- Original Australians? or When did your family come to Australia? - Decades past or more recent
- Circumstances and method - post war immigrant, child resettlement, boat people, asylum seekers etc.
- How did they feel? What did they find most Difficult?
From here the resource takes the reader through their life, all stages:
- Childhood, teenager, courting or arranged unions, partners – heterosexual or same sex, and so forth.
- Changes in your life
- Right through to world events, events that changed your life
- vocabulary and new words and so forth
- what the writer wishes for their family, future generations and the world going forward.
The book is heavily visual. Minimal script is written in such a way to evoke emotion and employ the senses.