Diabetes is a complex disease--but learning about it shouldn't be! A Type 2 diabetes diagnosis can be daunting, but it is also manageable. With this all-in-one guide, you will get expert advice on establishing a healthier lifestyle and getting control of your diabetes. The Everything Guide to Managing Type 2 Diabetes
provides easy-to-follow advice on all aspects of living with diabetes, and helps you:
- Recognize the symptoms of prediabetes and diabetes;
- Monitor your blood glucose levels;
- Learn about the types of insulin and insulin-delivery systems;
- Understand the importance of nutrition and exercise;
- Reduce the short- and long-term effects of diabetes.
Filled with reliable advice and the latest information on medication, therapies, blood sugar monitoring, and more, this invaluable guide shows you how to take control of your diabetes and enjoy your life.